Avocado, Corn, and Tomato Salsa
This salsa is a delicious addition to any cookout! The flavors are so fresh. It is a nice alternative to traditional chips and dip. I like to serve it with assorted colored tortilla chips because it makes for a pretty presentation, however, traditional corn chips work just as well.
Avocado, Corn, and Tomato Salsa:
- 2 avocados, diced into small cubes
- 4-5 vine ripe tomatoes, diced into small cubes (seeds removed)
- 4 cobs of corn cooked and then kernels removed or 2 cups frozen corn
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
Combine avocado, tomato and corn in one bowl. Whisk together remaining ingredients (dressing) in another bowl. Pour dressing over salsa and use a spoon to toss to combine. Serve with chips.